Grays Harbor Communications
STAY AT HOME ORDER ISSUED BY GOVERNOR INSLEE - Effective midnight March 25th and EXTENDED through midnight May 4th, unless extended.
Please go to www.coronavirus.wa.gov for your general questions or contact GHC Public Health COVID-19 hotline (360) 964-1850 or go to www.healthygh.org/covid19 so that the 911 lines can remain free for emergency calls.
COVID-19 HEALTH ALERT
- SYMPTOMS - 2-14 days after exposure ranges from MILD (which helps it spread easily) to SEVERE and to FATAL.
- CALL YOUR DOCTOR: If you experience: Fever, cough or shortness of breath.
- CALL 911: If you are experiencing difficulty breathing.
- STOP THE SPREAD: Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer frequently. Cough and sneeze into your elbow.
- STAY HOME and PRACTICE SOCIAL DISTANCING (6 FT.)
GHCC E9-1-1 Center is the Public Safety Answering Point for all of Grays Harbor County, Washington. We are here to help you and your safety is our priority!
ATTENTION: This website is still under construction so not all links may be working yet. If you need assistance please contact the Administrative Office during business hours.